IDR 2.500.000 / Person
for foreigner ( + 250,000, / person )
Open Trip Schedule 2018 :
June : 1-3 | 8-10 | 15-17 | 22-24 | 29-1
July : 6-8 | 13-15 | 20-22 | 27-29
August : 3-5 | 10-12 | 17-19 | 24-26
September: 1-3 | 7-9 | 14-16 | 21-23 | 28-30
October : 5-7 | 12-14 | 19-21 | 26-28
November : 2-4 | 9-11 | 16-18 | 23-25
December : 1-3 | 7-9 | 14-16 | 21-23 | 28-30
* Pick up from Labuan Bajo airport heading to harbor and depart to Kelor island. Located close to Labuan Bajo. It is a small island with a beautiful white sandy beach. Visitors can trekking to see the beautiful view from top of the island, and they can also swim and snorkeling and view marine life around the magnificent sea garden. Activity: Snorkeling, trekking.
* Next we will continue sailing to Rinca Island, small island near Komodo island. The island is famous for komodo dragons, giant lizard that can measure up to 3 meters. Rinca is also populated with many other species such as Boars, Deers, buffalos and many birds. After that we will heading to Kalong Island to catch a beautiful sunset, and spend the night there. Activity: Trekking.
DAY 2: PADAR ISALND - PINK BEACH - MANTA POINT
* Before Dawn, we’re heading to Padar Island, If it’s possible, we wil catch a sunrise there. Padar island is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca island. Although the island has no dragons existed, the island is one of the best charming spot of trekking. For Those who love photography, this might be the best place for spectacular photos. Activity: Trekking.
* After trekking at Padar island we will continue to Pink beach for snorkeling to see amazing underwater life and stunning panorama surrounding area. Activity: Snorkeling, Trekking.
* Then we will stop by to manta point for snorkeling, if you are lucky you can see and swim with manta rays. After that we’ll heading Gili Laba to catch a sunset and spend the night there. Activity: Snorkeling.
DAY 3: GILI LABA - KANAWA ISLAND - LABUAN BAJO
* Earlier in the Morning we will trekking Gili Laba to see a Sunrise, Gili Laba is a small island on the north east of Komodo Island, here you can climb a hill to have spectacular view of Sumbawa on the west and Flores on the east including small island within the area of Komodo National park. Activity: Snorkeling, trekking.
* Then we will sailing to Kanawa, a small tropical island surrounded by white sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs. Activity: snorkeling and back to Labuan Bajo.
* Pick up service from Hotel / Airport
* Comfort Cabin with AC
* Living on board 3D2N
* Daily Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
* Sailing to more than 10 islands around East Nusa Tenggara
* Entrance fee (Domestic only)
* Chef & Boat Crew
* Lazy Bean Bed & Sun Deck
* Speed Boat
* Snorkeling Set
* Mineral Water during trip
* Tour Leader & Local Guide
* Snack , Coffee & Tea during trip
* Life Jacket
• Flight ticket
• Personal expenses
• Hotel in Labuan Bajo
MEETING POINT: Labuan Bajo (10.00) WITA
FINISH TRIP : Labuan Bajo
( 14.00) WITA
Syarat dan ketentuan :
1. Peserta membayarkan uang muka sebesar Rp. 1.000.000,- sebagai komitmen fee atau bisa juga melakukan pelunasan.
2. Melakukan konfirmasi melalui email ke firstname.lastname@example.org dengan melampirkan bukti transfer beserta format :
Subjek email harap menyebutkan : Booking | Destinasi | Tanggal Trip (Contoh : Booking 01-04 Januari SUMBA)
Tanggal Trip :
Jumlah Peserta :
Jumlah Transfer :
3. Pendaftaran di tutup maksimal 10 hari sebelum keberangkatan atau setelah kuota maksimal terpenuhi.
4. Pelunasan maksimal 10 hari sebelum keberangkatan
5. Pembayaran melalui rekening :
- BCA 8700029043 atas nama ARMAN MULYADIN
- MANDIRI 175.0000.711654 a/n ARMAN MULYADIN
CONTACT PERSON :
Telp/Whatsapp 082114547135 / 08113999479
Line : @doyanjalan
IG : www.instagram.com/doyanjalan
Twitter : @doyanjalantour
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/doyanjalan
Email : email@example.com
Metropolis Town Square Lt. 2 Blok SC3 No. 9 Kota Tangerang Banten
Trip Planner, Outbound, Gathering, Seminar, Study Tour, Gathering, Fun Games
Jalan jalan kemanapun suka-suka